Dr. Osman received his dental degree from Alexandria University, Egypt in 1995, followed by a specialization in Oral Surgery in 2002. Dr. Osman became a Fellow and a Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists from Hamburg, Germany in 2010.
He is co-founder and the ambassador of the Alexandria Oral Implantology Association in 1996 and also a member of the German Implant Association DGZI and the International Team of Implantoligists ITI since 2005 to date.
Dr. Osman is the founder of the Implant Center at the University of Sharjah 2011. And a former Professor of Oral Surgery and Assistant Director of the University Dental Hospital.
Dr. Osman obtained his degree of hospital management from Oxford Institute – UK 2015.
Oral surgery procedures including
- Dental implants
- Bone grafting and reconstruction
- Soft tissue grafting
- Gingival surgery
- Lip repositioning
- Aesthetic Management of gummy smile
- Complicated extractions including wisdom teeth
- Management of jaw cysts and lesions
- Management of temporomandibular disorders
- The use of plasma and growth factors